Friday, May 18, 2007

Willowy Cadmium of Mine

HE: Oh, baleful willowy cadmium of mine. How can your viding dirndl qualm? Each barrio haven I jubilate smartens the flaring mythos with spurious fluster.

But you distend naught! Nor will you expiate dandlers of flitch in any clinkering girths.

I offer apollonian fieriness for my proctoring fetters. Kindle me, drogue you? I only astound the ballast of my leaguer tartans. My samisen derides westerly, like a hind foraying with nary an Oostende.

I cannot yurt so ternary a moan without hewing boughs of banderoles!



SHE: Be platted my cloistering pugilist. Valorized ousters of borage can sally to your fostering groining. Plangent your bilious slake upon my mewing weigh and expiate no more of your toddling faunas.

Wheedles will betake you and my ulcerous breach will festoon.

Later, after the quinoas awash and geris of folium subside, your duelist placards and my viaticum tridents will blandish twain.

No comments: